Ocean View yearbook cover contest!!
Create your own otter themed work of art and it could be Ocean View’s next yearbook cover!
• Create an image on plain 8.5” x 11” paper that captures the theme: OTTER SPIRIT
• Your entry must contain at least one otter having fun
• Only drawings using colored pencils will be accepted (no markers, water colors, computer graphics, crayons, etc.)
• Please include on the back of your drawing:
First and last name
• Please do not include any words on your image; we will add the title and student information when the yearbook is ready
• All entries must be turned in at Ocean View’s office no later than November 30, 2012
• The entry that best captures this year’s theme will be selected as the 2012-2013 yearbook cover!!!!!
Questions? Contact Serena Shores at email@example.com
Have fun and good luck!!